What is Speed Post Tracking?
This kind of Speed Post Tracking tool can use to track the current location and delivery status of your parcels, packages, consignments, couriers, posts, articles, and letters etc. that kind of services are sent via India Speed Post Tracking. The department of tracking is providing a tracking number which is used to track the parcel easily. This method is secure, simple and easy to use. This system is provided a high level of security and as all data is encrypted while transferring the parcel or any consignments and we do not store any kind of information of that consignment or the tracking number with us.
What Kind of Information Can You Be Found Here?
You will get the track status of your consignment using Speed Post Tracking tool. And other related info on it. Information provided by the India Post official website and SMS tracking service which is also a provided by Indian Post Service. so, this Speed Post Tracking tool will help you to get complete information about your consignment and your Speed Post Tracking.
Where To Find Tracking Number For Speed Post Tracking?
Tracking numbers can be found at the receipt which is given to you by the India post office during the time of booking of the consignment. Whenever you want to track it either from a website or through SMS you need to enter this tracking number.
Here you can see the receipt of the India speed post.
Different Formats of Tracking Number For Every Service :
|Domestic Speed Post||EE999999999IN||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)|
What Can Be Tracked Here?
International Tracking India Post
India Post Passport Tracking
Track Consignment India Post
Value Payable Letter
Insured Value Payable Letter
Value Payable Parcel
Insured Value Payable Parcel
Business Parcel COD
Express Parcel COD
Electronic Money Order (e-MO)
Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP)
How to Get Speed Post Status
For the show, the status of your parcel simply follows the steps.
- Enter the tracking number on the receipt on www.indiannpost.gov.in.
- Enter that number and press track button. That’s it you will get status for your parcel on your screen.
How to Use Tracking By SMS?
India Speed Post is providing the facility to track the consignment through SMS tracking.
To track the parcel you need to SMS POST TRACK <Speed Post Tracking Number> to 166 or 51969
For you reference – POST TRACK EE123456789IN
- It provides complete value for cost spent for this service. In this new world of globalization competing with giants like UPS, FedEx, DHL and much more the postage is still low and it not only worth for the service but also provides the quality.
- There is no first weight and additional weight policy like other service providers makes it more convenient and affordable.
- The normal delivery time is 2 to 3 days. Any small products except prohibited ones can be easily delivered.
- At the time of delivery, the signature is must which makes the service more reliable and trustworthy. If in case it is not delivered it will be returned to the sender.
- For the loss or damage of domestic or global articles, the India post will pay to the customer for the further mistake.
- It is easy to show the particular data information and be followed on the web. What’s more, dependably the correct area of the merchandise could be obscure
- There is dependably a postponement for the post to convey the products. If you lucky customer then you can get the consignment in 5-7 days. In any case, that process can take 15-30 days to get the consignment.
- Here and there, the bundle might be returned or lost between travels. What’s more, the post organization doesn’t make up for the misfortune of the system.
Services Provided by Indian Post :
- Speed Post: India Speed Post Provides express delivery service of consignment and parcels throughout Indian.
- EMS International: Delivery of consignment and parcels in 80 countries across all over the world.
- Business Parcel / COD: Parcel delivery service based on contract for business clients along with COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) option.
- Express Parcel / COD: Express delivery through the air for retail and business clients along with COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) option.
- Registered Letter: Registered letters along with the delivery receipt and transmission status records.
- E-MO Electronic Money Order: this feature is used to Transfer Money between two persons anywhere in Indian.
- Registered Parcels, Packets: Registered parcels and packets along with the delivery receipt and delivery status records.
- Registered Insured Letters: Registered letters with insurance which provides compensation for loss or theft.
- Value Payable Parcels: It is very similar to Cash on delivery but the value of the parcel is paid during receipt.
Speed Post Customer Care numbers :
For domestic articles, the toll-free customer care number is 1924. The timings for this is IST 8:00 AM to IST 8:00 PM. The service cannot be available on Sundays and other public or declared holidays.
For International mails, the number is 1800-11–2011
Indian Post is playing a vital role in Indian Postal service. Serving the nation and satisfying the customer for more than last 150 years. By providing various services like mail, delivery, open savings account etc.. The faith and reliability have come with the speed which enhances the service and drawing more people by offering such services. The main feature of speed becomes more reliable with tracking service for the articles. It covers the service areas from rural to cities and for abode too.If You Have Any Questions or Queries Then You Can Contact Us.